Followers

Saturday 14 June 2014

New Hobby~!

Olla! HAHA! Nothing to say. Just wanna share with u guys about my new hobby since I've been moved to Johor for further my degree at PIS. When I get here, I have many friends. There is different types of friends. There are really active with sport, there like to travel, there is love to watch movies and everything. So... When I've a friends that really active with sport, I feel like......okay......this a chance for me to join a sport and also can be more tough. Because in my diploma, I've never joined any sport. So at here, I already have a friend that can push me to join sport games. So he asked me to buy a bicycle. Then I already bought it. So if there have a games that have to use bicycle or have a bicycles race, we'll join the competition. Hahaha~! This the picture or me and my bicycle. HOHO!





No comments:

Post a Comment